Whether you're looking for Natural or Manufactured Stone Veneers, we have the building products and the expertise to help you get the look you want for your project here in West Virginia.
Benefits: Manufactured Stone Veneers
Manufactured stone veneer is a thin concrete product that is molded and pigmented to look, feel and last like natural stone, but is lighter in weight and adheres easily to many surfaces without the challenges and costs often posed by natural stone installation.
- It is suitable for both residential and commercial non-structural uses.
- It can withstand the harshest exterior environments such as intense UV rays, temperature extremes, and other challenging conditions.
- With many different colors and styles of manufactured stone veneer available today, the look and durability of natural stone can be enjoyed at a fraction of the price and effort.
The Peerless showroom displays a variety of decorative stone samples and Peerless team members are ready to help create a signature look for all your projects!
Brands We Carry
Benefits: Natural Stone Veneer
Natural stone is one of the most durable and beautiful building products available. Because it is quarried directly from the earth, it has a uniqueness that only nature can produce.
- Natural stone veneers offer a beautiful and rich look for any environment.
- The design applications are limitless.
- Suitable for exteriors and interiors, common uses include fireplaces, pool decking, and landscaping projects.
- Veneers can also be applied to external or internal walls, pillars, columns, around windows and for decorative accents indoor and out.
- With natural appeal, these thin veneers offer flexibility, reliability and can add value to your commercial projects.
Come see Peerless’ extensive selection of stone types, colors and textures and find the stone that fits your client’s style and budget!